Henceforth Related Travel Agency " AGENT " and the agency's programs that have been offered for sale and want to buy services " Consumer referred to as".
1) This contract is organized by the AGENT; It covers the arrangement of the services and conditions to be provided between the " CONSUMER and the AGENT " who want to buy tours, organizations, hotel reservations and all the services offered for sale .
2nd) The person who registers via the WEB site or by coming to the agency and signing the contract is the only interlocutor of the agency with the title of "CONSUMER" on behalf of the persons who do not sign the contract but participate in the program subject to the contract and travel together. Even if these persons have not signed a contract, they are deemed to have learned the terms of this contract, which will be valid between the parties, from the relevant CONSUMER or the AGENCY brochure, website and advertisements and have accepted to participate in the services offered for sale under the terms of this contract.
3) Information given to this person regarding the registered program shall be deemed to have been given to other CONSUMER.
1) Our sales are made in cash or with credit cards of banks, one-shot, in cash and / or in installments with credit cards of contracted banks.
2) While registering for the programs announced by the AGENCY, the total amount over the fee specified in the announcement or the specified deposit is collected by credit card, bank transfer or cash.
3) For down payment, the "pre-reservation" fee specified at the time of registration is charged. The balance must be paid at least 15 days before the start of the trip. If the specified payments are not made within the aforesaid periods, the reservation will be cancelled. In this case, 35% of the program cost is billed to the consumer as compensation for withdrawal. In addition, since the deposit taken during the final reservation before the sale of the program is taken as the guarantee amount for participation in the program, there is no refund if the customer does not pay the remaining amount of the fee.
4- CANCELLATION – WITHDRAWAL – CHANGES
1) The AGENCY may partially or completely cancel the programs that it has announced or registered for, depending on the insufficient number of people participating in the program, and when it deems necessary, up to 7 days before the start of the program. The consumer has the right to receive a full refund. In this case, the CONSUMER is not entitled to compensation.
2) If the CONSUMER gives up or cancels the registration up to 30 days before the start of the program, the full fee is refunded. However, since the tickets are purchased as a group ticket on tours with plane, train and ship connections, there is no excuse for cancellations after registration, and plane, train and ship tickets are not refunded. Cancellation and refund conditions of carrier companies are valid for plane, train or ship tickets.
3) All expenses made for visa procedures are collected from the CONSUMER in case the travel is canceled by the CONSUMER or the relevant consulate does not issue a visa.
4) The consumer agrees and undertakes to pay 35% of the program price to the AGENT in case of cancellation-change for any reason, 29-15 days before the start of the program, and the entire price after 15 days. If the consumer cannot participate in the tour for any reason not caused by the agency's fault, no refund can be requested.
5) Name changes cannot be made on scheduled flights. In case the consumer loses his travel documents, he is obliged to pay the penalty imposed by the relevant air, rail and sea route.
6) If the consumer does not notify in writing that he will participate in the program that he missed the beginning of, the AGENCY has the right to cancel all reservations made on behalf of the consumer 24 hours after the start of the program. In such cancellations, no refund is made to the consumer.
7) In case the consumer or agency cancels the tour, cancellation and refund transactions are carried out with the currency and payment method based on the exchange rate on the date of signing the contract.
5– GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) The AGENCY has the right to change the hotel names, transportation means and departure times within the scope of the program, provided that they adhere to the “standards specified” in the program. The guide can make changes in the program according to the road and weather conditions.
2) Written programs given during registration are sample programs. The AGENCY cannot be held responsible for the tours specified in their program not being allowed by the local authorities, not being able to tour due to fire, earthquake, natural disaster, terrorism, etc.
3) Consumer; If the overnight stay in the total program duration is not shortened and the classes and categories of the facilities to be stayed are not changed, the program conditions are fulfilled.
4) The AGENCY cannot be held responsible for any disruptions that may occur due to strikes, delays, etc. that may occur in airlines.
5) Since all regulations regarding charter flights are subject to international aviation rules, any time change can be made on these flights with Warsaw Convention airlines. The departure time cannot be guaranteed. The carrier may change the stops shown on the tickets. Or it may not pause. Since the flight hours are finalized 48 hours before, the hours stated during the sale are probable hours and the AGENCY cannot be held responsible for changes in these matters.
6) Cancellation and refund requests cannot be accepted due to these reasons arising from air, rail and sea carriers.
7) If the AGENT is requested to follow the visa procedures; The CONSUMER must have a passport valid for at least "seven months" and submit it to the AGENT within the framework of the documents and time period determined by the relevant consulate. In visa transactions, the AGENT acts as an intermediary between the CONSUMER and the consulate, and is not responsible for not obtaining it. In case the visa is not approved by the consulate, the cancellation conditions stated above will apply.
8) Compulsory travel insurance must be made by the AGENT for each participant. The scope of the coverage for deficient or defective performance, damage, loss and loss included in this travel insurance package is determined by the policy of the insurance company providing this service. The agency does not bear any responsibility for the content, scope and application of these guarantees.
9) If the consumer leaves the program on the grounds that the service is defective, he must indicate in writing to the agency representative and the hotel where he is staying, that he has left the tour, together with the reasons. Otherwise, the consumer is deemed to have left the program and is deemed to have received and used the service.
10) It is the duty of care of the bona fide consumer to notify the agency in writing of the issues complained of by the consumer during the performance of the services. The consumer's use of the service to the end, despite the complaint, eliminates the right to compensation such as replacement service and refund for the issues he complains about.
11) Guidance services are valid for the places specified within the scope of the program. AGENT, tour leader and guide; is not responsible for guiding the bazaar, market and shopping transactions.
12) The AGENCY acts as an intermediary before the consumers participating in the program, hotels, carrier companies and any third parties and legal entities that provide other services related to the program content and is obliged to notify any changes within 24 hours. For this reason, consumers who register to the program upon application are not liable for the absence of the intermediaries at the departure time at the times shown in their programs, any delays, breakdowns, fog, storm, type and all weather conditions of land, air and sea vehicles, contrary to the agreements made between the travel agency and the establishments that undertake the transportation. from changing road routes and routes due to reasons such as road obstructions, strikes, terrorism, war,
13) In the journeys made by plane, train, ship, the increase in these transportation vehicles is added to the announced travel fees at the same rate.
14) AGENT conveys the consumer's demands regarding room selection in accommodation facilities to the relevant facility; however, it cannot guarantee that the request will be fulfilled. The beds to be given to the third and fourth persons staying in the same room are extra beds and may be smaller than the existing beds.
15) Rooms are not delivered to the consumers before 14:00 on the day of arrival at the hotel. On the day of departure from the hotel, consumers must vacate their rooms by 12:00 at the latest.
16) Smelly, flowing, flammable or explosive items, cutting, piercing and firearms and all kinds of animals are not allowed in vehicles and accommodation facilities.
17) Among the matters not written in this contract, 1618 SY, 4077 SY, 4288 SY, 2634 SY, IATA, IHA, UFTAA Convention provisions, Civil Aviation Law, UK, TTK, International agreements including Turkey and the statutes and regulations issued in accordance with them , circulars and communiqués and the provisions of the internationally accepted Frankfurter Tabelle's TÜRSAB Kütahya Schedule applied in Turkey will be applied.
18) TÜRSAB Arbitration Board is authorized for disputes arising from the contract and its procedures are valid.
19) The consumer is responsible for the accuracy of the names (as written in the passport) declared in the contract. If there is a difference between the copy of the contract left by the consumer and the copy left by the AGENT, the copy remaining in the AGENT and the records of the AGENT are taken as basis.
20) This package, which has been issued in two copies between the parties, has been prepared, read, checked and accepted by the authorities of the "sales contract" party together with all its annexes. The parties mutually accepted and confirmed their commitments and acts by signing them together. He also accepts and undertakes that all legal responsibility belongs to the persons who will participate in the program and who accept this package "sales contract" on behalf of the consumers whose names are written in this contract and whom he has signed by proxy on behalf of the party.
21) The CONSUMER, who registers for sales made through the website, is deemed to have read the registration agreement and accepted the terms.
Wishing you peaceful travels…